The mission of Saarlooswolfdog International is to pursue the interests of the SWD, provide a platform for members to exchange information internationally, discuss ideas, deliver support and training concerning the well being, health, breading and judging of the Saarlooswolfdog.
Our Aims are ...
- To spread knowledge of the Saarlooswolfdog throughout the world.
- To preserve this unique and versatile breed according to the guidelines of the mother country, the Netherlands.
- To maintain the purity of the breed and to optimize if necessary.
- To secure management of genetic resources.
- To support and encourage co-operation and exchange of experience between the member countries and coordinate if necessary.
- To support and encourage the education of breeders, Saarlooswolfhond lovers and judges by arranging conferences, clinics, workshops, etc
- To support and promote initiatives of member associations throughout the world.
- To set up a framework of transnational guidelines for breeding, with the aim to reduce consanguinity and preserve health.